Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Deployed??!

It's obviously been a while since I've been on here - too long actually. A lot has happened, and many things in my life - many things - have changed.

My 2 year old daughter, Arabella is home and doing wonderfully. She has now had 3 operations, and lives with an internally implanted pace maker. Her website. She is an amazing girl - and astounds me daily.

I am also now in the process of getting a divorce. It's a very long and boring story - and I have no desire to demonize anyone - let alone the mother of my children. Suffice it to say, we found ourselves in an untenable situation, and in order to make things better for all of us, decided to separate and divorce. The children are dealing, as are we, and life is a circle.

Perhaps the biggest news for me, is that fact that I am being deployed to Afghanistan. I plan on using this forum to write about my experiences there, and to document it for friends, family and loved ones.

Feel free to share, give out the url, or leave comments, as I'm sure the support from back home will mean a great deal to me, as I traverse the world.

More to come. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment