Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gary Sinese at the USO Gala, Navy Pier

Yup - I'm back posting again.

Here's an interesting photo from the USO Gala held at the Navy Pier a few weeks ago. My daughter I attended, and got to see some friends, lots of military, and some of the Chicago supporters. All in all - a pretty cool event.

Also, besides Bill Murrey being the MC, we got to see a wonderful cover bans - the Lt. Dan Band - with none other than Lt. Dan himself - Gary Sinese.

Great band - and was gracious enough to pose with my daughter - I'll have to get that pic from her myspace.

2 comments:

  1. I looooooove Gary Sinese!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew there was a reason I liked Gary so much! LOL

    Glad to hear everything is going good for you. Thanks for your service!

    ReplyDelete